Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 579-3262
Phone: (709) 579-4000
Ches Crosbie Barristers

What should you do if you sustain whiplash?

Initially you may not have any pain but a few hours later or even the next day, you may find that your neck is sore and stiff. At this point it is a good idea to see your family physician and ask for a referral to a physiotherapist or chiropractor. If you were in a car accident, you should also contact your insurance company and ask them about your accident benefits package, "Section B". This will pay for needed therapy, among other benefits.