Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 579-3262
Phone: (709) 579-4000
Ches Crosbie Barristers

What happens if I was injured in an accident while driving my friend’s car?

If you were driving your friend’s car with consent and were injured in a car accident due to someone else's fault, then you are most likely covered by your friend's insurance. Individual cases are all different and it is suggested that you contact a personal injury lawyer. Find the phone number at the top of this page and give us a call.