Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 579-3262
Phone: (709) 579-4000
Ches Crosbie Barristers

What should I be doing after a car accident where I was injured?

There are a few thnigs to do that will help your case after a car accident:


1. Follow your doctor's instructions and don't skip appointments.

2. Take digital photos of your car and your injuries.

3. Make sure the accident is reported to the police and get a copy of any statement you give.

4. You may settle and release your property damage claim with the other person's car insurance company.

5. You may give a statemnt to you own car insurance company if requested. Get a copy.

6. Cooperate with the police and if subpoenaed, appear at any court hearing.