Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 579-3262
Phone: (709) 579-4000
Ches Crosbie Barristers

Is there anything else I should do regarding my personal injury claim while going through a divorce?

You should seek the advice of a lawyer who specializes in the area of Family Law so that your interests are protected. If you have two lawyers working separately on your personal injury claim and divorce proceedings you should ensure that each lawyer is aware of the other proceeding so that they can best protect your personal interests.